Monday 17 September 2012

Introduction to my blog

 My name is Ewan Headley and I’m a student at The College of Science, Technology, and Applied Arts of Trinidad & Tobago (COSTAATT). This semester I’m doing a course called Communication via Social Networking and I was given an assignment to implement a personal development a plan based around the use of social media.

To many I am viewed as very talkative, friendly and helpful. Although, this may be so, there is one major aspect of my life that many are oblivious to until now. I don’t speak of my condition because I never wanted anyone to feel sorry for me and I wanted to remain accepted like any other individual. If you’re still unknown of my condition take a second look at the Title above. I was born with scoliosis but the symptoms only became noticeable between the ages of 7 to 8 years of age. This blog is a journey from my childhood to my present adulthood. My goal in this blog is for individuals to learn from my mistakes and never allow their condition to control them but let them control it and I hope to attract 10 to 20 followers along the way.

 I will be posting regularly; at least twice a week. My posts would include the majority of my stumbling blocks before and after surgery. You can follow my facebook group which is open to anyone with conditions who wish to discuss and share their experiences and to everyone else. I will also be using youtube.com.

Before I begin my journey I would shortly explain what scoliosis is in my next blog.
Here are my other social media links

1 comment:

  1. Excellent. Great improvement over your original work. Hope to see you post some videos later on.

    ReplyDelete